Given how vital a successful superannuation plan is to your financial future, it makes sense to seek expert help. No matter what your retirement goals are or how soon you are planning to retire, a financial adviser can provide advice to maximise your financial security.
If you’re close to retirement, it’s time to start planning! Your adviser can help with:
- Strategies to minimise tax
- Recommending investment strategies to maximise capital growth and regular income from retirement assets
If you’re in your 40’s and 50’s, your adviser can help plan:
- How to pay off your home loan quickly
- Want to ensure your superannuation is structured most appropriately for you
- Want to protect your current wealth
If you’re still in your 20’s or 30’s and think retirement is too far away, consider the following:
- Developing a savings and investment plan to build long-term wealth
- Ensuring you have adequate levels of life insurance cover to protect your assets from disability
- Ensuring you have a superannuation plan suitable for building real long term wealth
- Ensuring all assets are adequately protected
- Seeking tailored investment and financial strategies to build a retirement nest egg while reducing tax
- Seeking to building other investment assets outside the family home and superannuation
A financial adviser can help you assess your current financial position and work out the best way to meet your personal and financial goals. Identifying what your goals are will go a long way to putting you in a better position to make choices that are right for you. It also helps your financial adviser develop or update your plan so it is tailored to your needs.
A financial plan based on your goals and priorities helps you create a secure and comfortable future. If you already have a financial adviser it may be a good time to review your plan together to make sure it still meets your needs.
We can also help you understand what to expect from your first meeting and give you tips on how to prepare so you are comfortable and confident with the planning process.
Your Adviser can assist with getting you financially ready for retirement, why not schedule a meeting with your financial adviser now?
Information current as at 10 September 2015 – This information is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular financial needs, circumstances and objectives. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, it is not guaranteed. You should obtain professional advice before acting on the information contained in this publication. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision about a product. Mark Chaston is an Authorised Representative (No. 263236) and Chaston Financial Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 55 124 139 430 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No 1244249) of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Limited ABN 89 133 593 012 AFS Licence No. 331367 GPO Box 4232, Sydney NSW 2001