PLANNER. STRATEGIST. DAD. QUILTER. PET LOVER.
I’m a renowned visionary, strategist and advisor with many years’ experience leading my clients towards happier and wealthier dreams. My job is to guide you through the complexity, to fully assess and explain your options. Most importantly, to deliver a result.
Since 2002, my work as a financial planner has impacted hundreds of clients across Western Australia, and my ever growing list of long-term clients comprises retirees, young mums and dads, and successful business owners and entrepreneurs.
I have been described as “a Financial Planner with heart” who loves to help people “get all their financial ducks in a row” with advice that suits them and their unique situations.
When I’m not helping clients achieve their dreams, I’m busy being a husband, dad and a protective cat and dog lover. I live in Baldivis where I enjoy reading, cooking, gardening and quilting.
- I will listen to you so that I fully understand what is important to you. I offer straight forward, less complex advice and I take the time to explain so that you fully understand what your options are.
- Our advice is always in your best interest: I am an Authorised Representative of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Limited (CFA). CFA is a subsidiary of ClearView Wealth Limited which is an Australian life insurance, wealth management and financial advice business. www.clearview.com.au
- I work on a fee-for-service basis: we agree up-front what my fees will be; allowing you to stay in control.
- You’re busy so I will come to you: I meet my Perth clients at their home or workplace at a time that suits you.
- I keep it simple: My job is to answer your questions and provide guidance to you through the complexity that exists around superannuation, retirement, life insurance and estate planning.
- I get the job done; often clients come to me with their finances in a mess, I help my clients to restore order and to keep “their financial ducks in a row”.
- I stay in touch: I run a high contact, relationship based business and I work hard to keep my clients informed.
- I don’t advertise: I have grown this business through referrals from satisfied clients and recommendations from other professionals. My focus is on looking after my existing clients rather than always looking for “the next sale”.
- I am accessible: you will be provided with my private phone number so you can contact me 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- I am involved in my community and I support and promote financial literacy.
- I can offer you continuity: I will still be here in the next 20 years.
- I will go the “extra mile” to provide you with excellent service and I will act as your supporter to get the best result at claim time. Above all I care about my clients.
- I network with other like-minded professionals who can also support my clients.
- I am focused and I know that I cannot be “all things to all people” but I will be there when you need me.
- I am a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia. This provides you with the security of knowing that I have satisfied the education, experience and ethics requirements of the FPA and that I am committed to abide by the FPA Code of Professional Practice, including Code of Ethics, Practice Standards and Rules of Conduct.